best price brand cialis overnight delivery Human Xtensions is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for an awesome engineer to join our core Validation team that is reshaping MIS.
acquistare viagra generico 50 mg The Validation Engineer will be an integral part of all product research, development, integration and testing. This position requires agility, attention to details, and a diversified skillset to head many different tasks and operations. If you are up for the challenge, don’t miss this opportunity, we’d love to have you on our team.
- Take part in product development throughout product life cycle
- Work closely with other R&D team members from various disciplines
- Define and perform validations and bench tests
- Troubleshooting in the event of abnormal testing results
- Analyzing & summarizing test results and producing reports
- Maintaining instrumentation and equipment
- Developing test methods and testing SOPs.
- Biomedical engineer (or other) from a known university
- At least 2 years of proven experience in medical device industry – required
- Experience with validation of medical devices – required
- Great technical writing skills (English and Hebrew) – required
- Responsible, hands-on approach – performing mechanical & electrical tests
- Experience in a QMS environment
- Familiarity with ISO 13485 and IEC60601 standards
- The position is full time
- Electronic background (practical engineer) – strong advantage
- Experience in assembly of multidisciplinary products
- Documentation experience
- Basic knowledge in Solidworks