Human Xtensions is a rapidly growing startup company, developing breakthrough technology in the powered intelligent Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) field.
We are looking for the most talented, enthusiastic, smart, free-thinking, high-quality people to be part of our game-changing team that plays together in a challenging and unique working environment.
- Electrical\Computer Science engineer
- 4+ years of experience with embedded SW development
- Proficient using C in embedded applications
- Source control usage
- Knowledge and good understanding of HW, SW and the entire System view
- Personal characteristics: Team player, highly motivated, willing to work in dynamic and demanding environment and a quick learner
- Experience with RTOS in embedded applications
- Proficiency in Matlab – data analysis, GUI, communication, logging
- Experience in C# (VS)
- Experience in the Medical Device
- Knowledge in Medical SW Regulation procedures
- “Maker Mentality” – making things that work