here Human Xtensions is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for an awesome engineer to join our core Embedded team that is reshaping MIS.
follow url The HX Embedded team is responsible for developing all levels of firmware and software at the basis of our products. This team leads the architecture and implementation of the most advanced elements, in compliance with global medical standards, and for a highly complex interdisciplinary surgical solution.
http://jasonpufahl.com/?x=prescription-drug-patent-expiration-viagra-alternative You will be an integral part of all product prototyping, development, integration, bring-up, and testing. This position requires agility, an open mindset, and a diversified skillset to head many different tasks and operations. If you are up for the challenge, don’t miss this opportunity, we’d love to have you on our team.
- Develop code and test low and high-level modules for the real time embedded system
- Integration with hardware design and development
- Electrical\Computer Science\Software engineer
- Proven working experience with embedded SW development (preferably on Cortex-M targets) and its fundamental peripheries (ADC, I2C, SPI, UART, BT etc.)
- Proficient using C and C++ in embedded applications
- Excellent coding capabilities (versioning, defect tracking tools, and peer review)
- Source control usage (Git)
- Experience with electromechanical systems
- Team player, highly motivated, quick to grasp, willing to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Experience with RTOS or embedded Linux
- Proficiency in Matlab – data analysis, GUI
- Knowledge in medical SW regulation constraints