source link Human Xtensions is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for an awesome engineer to join our core Embedded team that is reshaping MIS.
get link The HX Embedded team is responsible for developing all levels of firmware and software at the basis of our products. This team leads the architecture and implementation of the most advanced elements, in compliance with global medical standards, and for a highly complex interdisciplinary surgical solution.
order levitra online You will be an integral part of all product prototyping, development, integration, bring-up, and testing. This position requires agility, an open mindset, and a diversified skillset to head many different tasks and operations. If you are up for the challenge, don’t miss this opportunity, we’d love to have you on our team.
- Diving into sub spec from MRD to hardware design implications.
- Communicating hardware components specifications
- Electrical\Computer Science engineer
- Proficient using C in embedded applications – vardenafil 20 mg prezzo più basso STM32F4 MCUs
- Source control usage – Git.
- Knowledge and good understanding of HW, SW and the entire System view.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience with electro-mechanical systems or robotics – Sensors, BLDC Motors, Motor Control, UI, etc.
- Personal characteristics: Team player, highly motivated, willing to work in dynamic and demanding environment and Fast learner.
- Experience with RTOS in embedded applications
- Proficiency in Matlab – data analysis, GUI, communication, logging
- 4+ years of experience with embedded SW development
- Experience in C# (VS)
- Experience in the Medical Device, developing Electro-Mechanical Devices
- Knowledge in Medical SW Regulation procedures
- “Maker Mentality” – making things that work