http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=40-mg-prednisone-sideeffects Human Xtensions is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for an awesome engineer to join our core Mechanical team that is reshaping MIS.
vardenafil originale Piemonte The HX Mechanical team is responsible for researching and developing all components at the basis of our products. This team leads the design and implementation of the most advanced elements, in compliance with global medical standards, and for a highly complex interdisciplinary surgical solution.
follow site You will be an integral part of all product prototyping, development, integration, bring-up, and testing. This position requires agility, an open mindset, and a diversified skillset to head many different tasks and operations. If you are up for the challenge, don’t miss this opportunity, we’d love to have you on our team.
- Mechanical research and testing
- Failure analysis
- Design of fixtures and jigs for experiments
- 3rd or 4th year mechanical engineering student with average above 85
- Great research orientation systematic & organized
- Positive attitude and Passion for solving problems & design
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Proficient in design tools such as Solidworks
- Familiar with FEA tools