enter site Human Xtensions is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for an awesome engineer to join our core Embedded team that is reshaping MIS.
http://salutedelluomo.net/ The HX Embedded team is responsible for developing all levels of firmware and software at the basis of our products. This team leads the architecture and implementation of the most advanced elements, in compliance with global medical standards, and for a highly complex interdisciplinary surgical solution.
http://generic-lasix.com/ You will be an integral part of all product prototyping, development, integration, bring-up, and testing. This position requires agility, an open mindset, and a diversified skillset to head many different tasks and operations. If you are up for the challenge, don’t miss this opportunity, we’d love to have you on our team.
- Development of monitoring and testing tools of the embedded application
- Electrical\Computer Science\Software engineer
- 2+ years of experience with Windows applications development
- Proficient using C#, C++
- Source control usage – Git
- Personal characteristics: Team player, highly motivated, quick to grasp, willing to work in dynamic and challenging environment
- Proficiency in Matlab – data analysis, GUI, communication, logging
- Experience with medical devices, developing electromechanical devices
- Experience with electromechanical systems or robotics – Sensors, BLDC Motors, Motor Control, UI, etc
- Knowledge in medical SW regulation procedures
- “Maker mentality” that makes things work