Human Xtensions is a public traded company, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for amazing Bookkeeper to join our Finance team.
We are inviting you to join our financial team, we are looking for a well-organized candidate with experience in dealing with financial data. This candidate will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable and conducting other tasks related to finance. They should be excellent at recording data and have an ability to product clear financial reports. You will be working mainly with Priority.
- Perform all activities related to the account payable including reviewing and processing payments to local and foreign vendors and credit cards reconciliation.
- Perform account receivable functions including invoicing, deposits, sales tax and revenue recognition.
- Responsibility on several bank accounts (local and foreign) including daily reconciliation and monthly controls.
- Assist with corporate audit and other financial reporting requirements as needed
- Report to all Israeli tax authorities as needed
- Support in End-of-Month closing
- Certified Bookkeeper (Level 1+2)
- At least 3 years’ experience of bookkeeping (Public company is a plus)
- Fluent English
- Experience with ERP (Priority- preferred.)
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- Service-oriented, friendly, and a team player
- Ability to work Full-time position