Human Xtensions Inc. is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for a top Clinical Sales Representative from Alabama, with Clinical and technical experience in the field of laparoscopy surgery to join our Sales and Marketing team that is reshaping MIS in the world.
The Clinical sales representative will promote and sell company products and support clinical and technical Product activity in the field. A top seller, and in field trainer to the surgeons and other clinical staff on the technology as well as technical and clinical support in the OR
- Promote and sell company’s products
- Sell service, extended warranties, system upgrades and additional systems.
- Expected to execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical, and which leads the customer to action
- Ability to work in a lab or operating room environment is required
- Understand and demonstrate proper use of our products to clinicians in an operating room setting. Ability to know how to sell in the OR environment
- Understand and demonstrate proper use of our products to clinicians in an operating room setting
- Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including hospitals, physicians, and Surgical personnel.
- Collaborate with the regional manager, and clinical education specialists
- Make business case for system purchase and ask for the business
- Develop sales proposals that meet the needs of the customer
- Ability to handle customer questions and objections in a way that is consistent with product indications and sales training methodology
- Organize appointments and meetings with community- and hospital-based healthcare staff and administration.
- Demonstrate or present products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses.
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Negotiating contracts
- Meet both the business and clinical needs of healthcare professionals
- Maintain detailed records
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
- Provide product clinical feedback from the field
- Provide training on device to hospital personnel
- Work with medical resources on scheduling of sales and service support.
- Prepare thorough written reports for existing and prospective customers.
- Establish and maintain relationships with nurses, doctors, and other healthcare professionals in the healthcare community.
- Stay on the cutting edge of relevant clinical field
- Stays abreast of trends in the marketplace and on product’s competitive position in the US.
- Regularly attend company meetings, Product Training, presentations and briefings
- Keep up with the latest clinical data supplied by the company and interpret, present, and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations
- Effectively build a territory business plan which incorporates a detailed assessment of all current and potential accounts, identifying and executing on areas of opportunity
- Keep informed of new developments in National Health Service, anticipate potential negative and positive impacts on the business
- Customer service-communication with customers on failures. Perform troubleshooting and quick /first failure analysis to solve the issue.
- Meet ambitious sales goals
- Support Clinical Trials, Clinical strategy
- At least 3 years’ experience selling medical device preferably in the field of laparoscopic surgery.
- Previous medical sales job (significant procedural experience, preferably technical in nature and operating room environment)
- In-depth OR experience Preferably experience with surgical device sales, clinical development and/or marketing in the Operating Room.
- Proven experience in setting and achieving ambitious sales goals in a fast-growing company with international sales.
- Bachelor/University degree level
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently with a customer focus
- OR credentialing completed
- Strong organizational skills