Human Xtensions is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for Top Clinical Sales representatives, with Clinical and technical experience in the field of laparoscopy surgery to join our Sales and Marketing team that is reshaping MIS in the world.
The Clinical sales representative will promote and sell company products and support clinical and technical Product activity in the field. A top seller, and in field trainer to the surgeons and other clinical staff on the technology as well as technical and clinical support in the OR
- promote and sell company’s products
- organize appointments and meetings with community- and hospital-based healthcare staff
- demonstrate or present products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- identifying and establishing new business
- negotiating contracts
- meet both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- maintain detailed records
- attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Provide product feedback from the field Clinical
- Provide training on device to hospital personnel
- work with Medical resources on scheduling of sales and service support.
- Prepare thorough written reports for existing and prospective customers.
- Establish and maintain relationships with nurses, doctors, and other healthcare professionals in the healthcare community.
- Stay on the cutting edge of relevant clinical field
- stays abreast of trends in the marketplace and on product’s competitive position in the US.
- Regularly attend company meetings, Product Training, presentations and briefings
- Keep up with the latest clinical data supplied by the company and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations
- Keep informed of new developments in National Health Service, anticipate potential negative and positive impacts on the business
- Customer service-communication with customers on failures. Perform trouble shooting and quick /first failure analysis to solve the issue.
- Meet ambitious sales goals
- Support Clinical Trials, Clinical strategy
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent Sales skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Relevant clinical knowledge
- At least 3 years’ experience selling medical device preferably in the field of laparoscopic surgery.
- In-depth OR experience Preferably experience with surgical device sales, clinical development and/or marketing in the Operating Room.
- Proven experience in setting and achieving ambitious sales goals in a fast-growing company with international sales.
- Bachelor/University degree level
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently with a customer focus