Human Xtensions is a rapidly growing startup and a public company, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for amazing Controller to join our Finance team.
In this role, you have the opportunity to be Accountable for the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements
- Coordinating activities of external auditors
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare monthly financial management reports
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings Additional controller duties as necessary
- Managing senior bookkeeping and payroll accounting
Required Skills and Experience
- Proficient with IFRS accounting roles.
- Experience in medical device or biotechnology companies, preferable.
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
- Experience with publicly traded companies of at least 3 years.
- Internship in one of the BIG 4 accounting firms
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Collaborative, can-do attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Economy / preferred MBA