Human Xtensions is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for an awesome Development QA Engineer to join our core QA team that is reshaping MIS.
The development QA Engineer will be a part of the product QA team; He/she will be a QA focal point for the R&D projects for new and commercial products.
- Attend R&D project routine meetings as the product QA team representative.
- Review and approve deliverables and additional documents for the R&D projects according to internal SOPs and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in risk-evaluation processes related to R&D projects as the product QA representative.
- Act as a QA leader of change controls initiated throughout the R&D projects.
- Review equipment and process validation.
- Conduct QA activates relegating to data analysis and statistics.
- SOP reviews and approvals Audit tasks and support of non-conformity investigations.
- Preferable previews knowledge of sterilization validation (ISO 11135)