Human Xtensions is an Israeli public company developing technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery. We’re looking for a passionate multi-tasking experience in digital marketing and social media to join our dynamic Sales and Marketing team. A unique opportunity to work in the global marketing of medical devices.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Promote digital marketing activities. Including PPC, ads, Google Ads, Taboola ads, SEO, social media marketing, content writing, email marketing, etc.
- Fully manage community interactions: monitor conversations, respond to comments, interact, engage, and generate conversation (with our followers, influencers, etc.).
- Analyze web traffic to identify the best opportunities to advance our business goals.
- Enlarge our audiences and scale our brand awareness.
- Work with platforms and vendors, including PR or creative agencies, subcontractors, social media platforms, internal platforms, and portals.
- Providing input in setting campaign strategy and executing integrated campaigns, including offline and online marketing channels.
- Creating campaigns, performance metrics, and targets and tracking the impact of activities.
- Execute our Marcom activity across geographies, clinical settings, and distribution channels.
- Be part of developing campaigns for new product launches.
- Thrive in a complex environment – multi-language/country/regulation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or similar.
- 3+ years of experience as digital marketing and social media specialist.
- Proficiency in Google Ads, YouTube ads, LinkedIn campaigns, Taboola ads, etc.
- A deep understanding of social media best practices will ideally include experience with an Israeli-based company selling globally.
- Must understand how to create and manage campaigns inclusive of offline, online, and social media channels.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Basic Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Wondershare.
- Up to date with trends and technologies, especially LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Collaborative, can-do attitude, fast learner, independent.
- Detailed oriented.