Human Xtensions is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for an awesome engineer to join our core Embedded team that is reshaping MIS.
The HX Embedded team is responsible for developing all levels of the products, from HW and board design to firmware and software. This team leads the architecture and implementation of the most advanced elements, in compliance with global medical standards, and for a highly complex interdisciplinary surgical solution.
You will be an integral part of all product prototyping, development, integration, bring-up, and testing. This position requires agility, an open mindset, and a diversified skillset to head many different tasks and operations. If you are up for the challenge, don’t miss this opportunity, we’d love to have you on our team.
- Electrical\Computer Science engineer.
- 7+ years of experience with embedded SW development.
- Experience with leading people and\or leading projects from early stages.
- Proficient using C in Embedded Software.
- Experienced with RTOS, such as FreeRTOS, RTX, ThreadX.
- Knowledge and good understanding of HW, SW and the entire system view.
- Personal characteristics: Team player, highly motivated, delivers on time, willing to work in dynamic environment and a quick learner.
- Experience with electro-mechanical systems or robotics – Sensors, BLDC Motors, Motor Control, UI, etc.
- Source control usage – Git\SourceTree.
- Familiar with agile scrum methodologies.
- Familiar in Matlab\C#\python – data analysis, GUI, communication, scripts, logging.
- Experience in the Medical Device or knowledge in Medical SW Regulation procedures.
- “Maker Mentality” – passion for creating.