Human Xtensions is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for an awesome engineer to join our core Embedded team that is reshaping MIS.
The HX Embedded team is responsible for developing all levels of the products, from HW and board design to firmware and software. This team leads the architecture and implementation of the most advanced elements, in compliance with global medical standards, and for a highly complex interdisciplinary surgical solution.
You will be an integral part of all product prototyping, development, integration, bring-up, and testing. This position requires agility, an open mindset, and a diversified skillset to head many different tasks and operations. If you are up for the challenge, don’t miss this opportunity, we’d love to have you on our team.
- HW development from concept to bring up.
- Schematics and layout design.
- Research and build prove of concept mock ups.
- Component evaluation and characterization.
- Co-work with other team: SW, mechanics, Engineering and QA.
- Diving into sub spec from MRD to hardware design implications.
- Communicating hardware components specifications.
- Electrical Engineer – Must.
- At least 8 years of experience in HW development and Board design – Must.
- Background in multidisciplinary system – Must.
- Experience with at least one communication modules – GSM\WiFi\BT\RFid – Must.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Strong executioner, highly motivated, fast learner and independent.
- Experience in battery operated systems\ power consumption optimizations.
- Experience in multilayers board design.
- Experience with electro-mechanical systems or robotics – Sensors, BLDC Motors, Motor Control, HW UI.
- Experience in the Medical Device.
- Basic Firmware\Embedded SW capabilities.
- Ability to work in agile environment.
- “Maker Mentality” – making things that works.