Human Xtensions is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for an awesome engineer to join our core Validation team that is reshaping MIS.
- Diving into sub spec from MRD to hardware design implications.
- Communicating hardware components specifications, and components selection
- Prototyping and designing hardware products
- Electrical\Computer Science engineer (B.Sc or higher)
- Expert at troubleshooting and debugging prototype hardware/software
- Strong lab and benchtop skills for hardware bring-up, testing, and characterization
- Knowledge and good understanding of HW, SW and the entire System view.
- Proficient using C in embedded applications – STM32F4 MCUs
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience with electro-mechanical systems or robotics – Sensors, BLDC Motors, Motor Control, UI, etc.
- Personal characteristics: Team player, highly motivated, willing to work in dynamic and demanding environment and Fast learner.
- Experience with RTOS in embedded applications
- Proficiency in Matlab – data analysis, GUI, communication, logging
- 4+ years of experience with embedded systems development
- Experience in C# (VS)
- Experience in the Medical Device, developing Electro-Mechanical Devices
- Knowledge in Medical SW Regulation procedures
- Track record delivering and shipping a consumer electronic at scale
- “Maker Mentality” – making things that work