Human Xtensions is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for an awesome engineer to join our core Mechanical team that is reshaping MIS.
The HX Mechanical department is responsible for the research and development of all the core components at the basis of our products. The department leads the design and implementation of the most advanced elements, in compliance to medical standards, and for a highly complex interdisciplinary surgical solution.
You will be an integral part of all product prototyping, development, integration, bring-up, and testing. This position requires agility, an open mindset, and a diversified skillset to head many different tasks and operations. If you are up for the challenge, don’t miss this opportunity, we’d love to have you on our team.
- Mechanical design & research
- Failure analysis
- At least 4 Years of engineering experience in Product Design, Mechanical and Manufacturing Industries.
- Experience in designing consumer products for mass production
- Strong understanding and experience in Design for Manufacturing/ Test/ Assembly (DFM/DFT/DFA).
- Hands-on design experience of CNC & Plastic injection molded components.
- Proficient in design tools such as Solidworks, GD&T and Tolerance analysis.
- Strong engineering background specifically in Strength of Materials & Machine Design.
- Strong communicator: written, verbal (one-on-one and group)
- Experience in Consumer Goods and Multidisciplinary environment is preferred.
- 2 years of experience in medical device company is preferred