Human Xtensions is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for a bright mechanical engineering student to join our mechanical team that is reshaping MIS.
The HX Mechanical department is responsible for the research and development of all the core components at the basis of our products. The department leads the design and implementation of the most advanced elements, in compliance to medical standards, and for a highly complex interdisciplinary surgical solution.
You will be an integral part of all product prototyping, development, integration, bring-up, and testing. This position requires agility, an open mindset, and a diversified skillset to head many different tasks and operations. If you are up for the challenge, don’t miss this opportunity, we’d love to have you on our team.
- Mechanical research and testing – literature reviews, analyzes, test methods
- Failure analysis – Root Cause Analysis, analytical tools (calculations, FEA)
- Conducting experiments – design of fixtures and jigs and test methods
- 3rd year mechanical engineering student with a GPA above 85
- Great research orientation, systematic & organized
- Positive attitude and Passion for solving problems & design
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Proficient in design tools such as Solidworks
- Familiar with FEA tools