Human Xtensions is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for a talented and highly motivated NPI Engineer for our Engineering department.
New Product Introduction Engineer (NPI) will be responsible for the transition from development to production in the organization (Design Transfer) and ongoing support for production
- Participation and accompaniment in the initial planning up to the construction of prototypes in engineering.
- Configuration management: Construction of Datasets, Product Trees (BOMs) and Component Engineering
- Writing and guiding work procedures and instructions
- Preparing Product Specifications and technical documentation.
- Troubleshooting manufacturing problems (NCR / MRB), investigating production failures and finding root cause.
- Responsible for technological equipment on the production floor
- Development of production processes
- Transportation of engineering changes ECO / ECR and alternative components.
- Building and planning production tools/jigs.
- Support for production departments and supply chain (purchasing, distribution, logistics and logistics).
- Full support for subcontractors (electronics, plastics and metals)
- Reducing costs and streamlining production
- Routine management of all above indicated areas.
- Participating in MRB, CAPA and ECO committees as required
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in medical device company.
- Experience in transferring products from development to production
- Experience in ERP system
- Experience in SOLIDWORKS
- Strong interpersonal and creativity skills
- Manufacturing experience – advantage
- Strong capabilities in leading multi-disciplinary projects- Advantage