Human Xtensions is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for an awesome Product Manager to join our Sales and Marketing team that is reshaping MIS.
The Product Manager will have comprehensive responsibility over the product both inbound and outbound. The product manager will be part of our marketing team and in charge of product characterization and functionality, and project management of the product development process from design to production.
This is a general management role that requires Marketing strategy development and oversight while contributing to and influencing all facets of Sales and Marketing trough in-depth market expertise.
- Maintain worldwide market expertise for products and trends market sizes/trend share, customer needs and targeting, product performance/benefits/weaknesses/positioning, competitor products and strategies
- Develop and update annual marketing plans/strategies including market analysis, customer segmentation and targeting, product positioning, competitive assessments, and SWOT.
- Assess new markets and opportunities in support of BD and R&D
- Create and develop strategies for new product commercialization.
- Responsible for the planning of company Instrument product line
- Responsible for setting business, marketing and product requirements according to the company’s goals.
- Responsible for functional design of company products.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Responsible for prioritizing product requirements,
- Responsible for exposing the prototype product to the customers and gain feedback for R&D and marketing team
- Responsible for defining prototype deliverables milestones (for feasibility prototype, animal lab etc. and approval of finished product release.
- expose the voice of customer to the R&D and marketing team
- Perform project scope and objectives, ensuring technical feasibility
- Strong relevant experience in the field laparoscopic surgery and/or robotic surgery.
- In depth experience in product lifecycle management and in project management responsibilities both inbound and outbound
- Demonstrated experience in launching technology
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Flexibility and comfort with ambiguous product decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience build value propositions, messaging, and guidance for the field, partners, press, and analysts
- Academic analytic mind, detailed oriented
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters or MBA preferred