Human Xtensions is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for an awesome Product Manager to join our Sales and Marketing team that is reshaping MIS
In charge of product characterization and functionality, and project management of the product development process from design to production.
- Responsible for the planning of company products
- Responsible for setting business, marketing and product requirements according to the company’s goals.
- Make sure the requirements are well understood and distributed in all relevant employees
- Responsible for functional design of company products.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Responsible for product spec tradeoff management
- Responsible for prioritizing product requirements,
- Responsible for exposing the prototype product to the customers and gain feedback,
- Responsible to deliver the feedback back to the R&D and marketing team
- Responsible for defining prototype deliverables milestones (for feasibility prototype, animal lab etc.
- Maintain communication with the customers, and the R&D team
- expose the voice of customer to the R&D and marketing team
- Perform project scope and objectives, ensuring technical feasibility
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Handling various problems raised at the design phase, while involving other relevant functions in the company.
- Participate in Risk Management, Management Review and DR meetings.
- Responsible for approval of finished product release.
- In-depth experience in laparoscopic surgery
- Previous experience in product life-cycle management and in project management.