Human Xtensions is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for an awesome Purchasing coordinator to join our core Procurement team that is reshaping MIS.
You will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of purchasing to ensure the utmost in efficiency and accuracy. This position requires Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with extreme attention to detail. If you are up for the challenge, don’t miss this opportunity, we’d love to have you on our team.
- Manage purchase orders end-to-end -from purchase requests, approve and issues POs in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions
- Monitor all inventory level and determine appropriate delivery dates of all products and forecast all order requirements and maintain records of all activities and resolve all delivery issues and prepare all products for shipments.
- Monitor all supplier performance and ensure timely delivery of all products and maintain accuracy in all vendor data in inventory control module and perform various purchasing activities and prepare all purchase orders and evaluate accuracy in same.
- Manage shipments activities – custom handling, negotiation, and pricing, coordinate abroad/ drop shipments.
- Manage all communication with all vendors and track all orders and resolve any issues on same and assist to obtain all raw materials and prepare required request orders and analyze all samples and ensure purchase of all raw materials within required timeframe.
- Track all purchase orders and back-orders and post updates in the ERP system
- Build trusted relationships with suppliers, agents and team members
- Bachelor’s Degree – must
- 2-3 years of Purchasing experience in a Start- up environment – must
- Experience with ERP and Priority – must
- High level English- must
- Ability to understand blueprints, scopes of work, payment documents, purchase orders and invoices
- Experience in import / export activity- major advantage
- Ability to pay attention to details while keeping the big picture
- Experience in Medical industry – major Advantage