Human Xtensions is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for a QC Inspector for Maternity leave replacement to join our core Production team that is reshaping MIS.
You will be responsible on performs the tests, calibration, measurements and analysis of materials, products, equipment, and processes as required.
The position is a replacement for maternity leave, for a period of 6 months.
Key Responsibilities & Authorities:
- Performs quality control testing of raw materials, parts, in process testing and testing of the finished product as required.
- Follows written procedures and routinely generates and maintains inspection reports.
- Makes recommendations for continuous improvements within the department.
- Ensures that proper stock preservation and packing methods are followed as directed by the supplier.
- Responsible for the ongoing relationship with contractors involved in producing the product and handling QC technical issues that arise from them.
- Participation in MRB, CAPA, Risk Management and ECO meetings – as required.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Able to read mechanical drawings to determine nominal dimensions and tolerances.
- PE in Mechanical/Electrical/System engineering
- 2+ years related
- Understanding and knowledge of relevant regulations and standards FDA QSR, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, MDD
- Experience in Root cause analysis of Multi-disciplinary systems is Mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English & Hebrew
- Office proficient, experience with PDM/PLM systems, Priority.
- “Hands on”, Independent, motivation, quick learner, and a team player.