Human Xtensions is an Israeli public company developing technology in the field of Minimally Invasive Surgery. We’re looking for an awesome engineer to join our core mechanical team that is reshaping MIS.
The HX Mechanical team is responsible for researching and developing all the core components based on our products. The team leads the design and implementation of the most advanced elements in compliance with medical standards and for a highly complex interdisciplinary surgical solution.
You will be an integral part of all product prototyping, development, integration, bring-up, and testing. This position requires agility, an open mindset, and a diversified skillset to head many different tasks and operations. If you are up for the challenge, don’t miss this opportunity, we’d love to have you on our team.
- Take Responsibility for leading the design and development of new cutting-edge technologies for an innovative surgical platform.
- Identify opportunities for design improvements in a complex mechanical system.
- Manage outside vendors for outsourced design, component selection, manufacturing, and assembly.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, ranging from HW&SW designers, system engineers, marketing, operations teams, vendors, and subcontractors.
- 3-5 years’ experience in multidisciplinary device design and development (full life cycle).
- Previous experience in a medical device company – an advantage.
- Strong engineering background, specifically in machine design and mechanisms.
- Strong understanding and experience in design for manufacturing, design for experiments and testing, and assembly.
- Proficient in design tools such as SolidWorks, GD&T, and Tolerance analysis.
- Hands-on design experience of CNC & Plastic injection molded components – an advantage.
- Strong communicator: written, verbal (one-on-one and group).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.