Human Xtensions is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for an awesome Project Management Office Manager to join our core R&D unit.
The HX R&D unit is responsible for initiating, developing, and maintaining Human Xtensions’ products. Unit leads the design and implementation of the most advanced elements, in compliance with global medical standards, and for a highly complex interdisciplinary surgical solution.
As a PMO Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in developing and bringing new products to the market, to make a positive impact on our customers. The PMO Manager will lead and support new/ongoing development projects, towards achieving the projects’ milestones within scope and budget.
If you are up for the challenge, don’t miss this opportunity, we’d love to have you on our team.
- Responsible for the planning and coordination of all projects’ activities – projects’ scope, cost-benefit evaluations, budget, projects’ initiation, GANTT fabrication and translating strategy into cross-functional integrated project plans
- Collaborating with R&D managers as well as other departments’ leaders to define, prioritize, effectively lead, and manage a team of internal and external cross functional resources to deliver the set project milestones and support the required regulatory submissions
- Prioritize the project tasks by identifying the critical path, remove any obstacles or barriers, resolve issues or conflicts to progress the project
- Continuously evaluating and documenting projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Define, monitor, and manage projects’ budgets, including quarterly forecasting and monthly budget reporting.
- Assist, as needed, the respective functional team member with contracting process for outsourced activities including review and approval of the contract as necessary according to the approved project budget
- The PMO manager is the R&D focal point for all company’s stakeholders as well as external suppliers and consultants
- Facilitate project team meetings, set agendas, publish meeting minutes, follow-up on action items, and maintain required project’s documentation.
- Develop presentations and communicate project status against key project milestones and budget for a broad set of stakeholders
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- BS in Engineering (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, or other related discipline) from a recognized university
- Preferred: Professional Project Management related certification (PMP, IPMA, or similar)
- A minimum of five years’ experience as a PMO manager in a highly standardized industry (medical, vehicle, aviation, defense).
- Thorough understanding of Project Management practices, principles, and tools
- Knowledge across the entire product development process from concept phase through design and development, design transfer, regulatory submission and approval, and launch
- Demonstrated project management skills in leading multi-disciplinary (mechanics, HW, SW), multi-regional teams to meet project goals
- Ability to focus on details and technicalities while simultaneously retaining a comprehensive vision of the big picture.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Great multi-tasking skills – can juggle several different projects and responsibilities with ease and composure.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal and strong communication (in English) skills: written, verbal (one-on-one and group)
- Financial acumen – Budget, cost and profitability management