Human Xtensions is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for an awesome Technician to join our core Operations team that is reshaping MIS.
You will diagnose, troubleshoot, test, calibrate and repair Human Xtensions’ medical devices and its sub-assemblies according to company procedures and quality standards
Key Responsibilities & Authorities
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, test, calibrate and repair assemblies and sub-assemblies at the Repair Center department.
- Document in a professional manner all the activities performed in the Repair Center including details of the malfunction, repair, parts consumed, testing performed and time to repair.
- Support the complaints Handling/Service calls process based on priorities.
- Support complaints and R&D investigations
- Define new repair processes.
- Proactively initiate corrective and preventive actions / engineering changes if required.
- Technician or practical engineer in Electronics or Mechanics equivalent, experience in repairing complex assemblies (mechanical and electronical).
- Knowledge in motion controllers, motors, electronic PCBs and instruments is an advantage.
- Medical device or other regulated industry experience is an advantage
- Understanding of robotics technology and precision mechanics is an advantage
Other requirements / Job Specific Skills:
- Familiarity with Excel, Word and Power Point.
- ERP system.
- Reading, writing and speaking English at a reasonable level is mandatory.
- “Hands on”, Independent, quick learner and a team player.