Human Xtensions is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking a for a passionate multi-tasking experienced social media, Marcom support professional to join our dynamic Sales and Marketing team that is reshaping MIS globally.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Assist in creating and developing content to support company objectives. Content includes press releases, social media management, advertising campaigns, branding, articles and presentations
- Assist in generating marketing and communications materials throughout the product life cycle.
- Align strategic messages, craft, develop, and pitch stories and concepts as relevant and disseminate messages internally and externally, using both traditional and innovative platforms.
- Execute our Marcom strategy across different geographies, clinical settings and distribution channels.
- Help position the company and key representatives as industry experts.
- Work with platforms and vendors, including PR or creative agencies, subcontractors, social media platforms, internal platforms and portals.
- Be part of creating and maintaining brand’s language, templates and education to ensure that all deliverables comply with company’s “look and feel”.
- Be part of crafting marketing/communication campaigns that support overall business objectives
- Providing input on developing content strategy and own asset production to support campaigns
- Providing input in setting campaign strategy and execute integrated campaigns including offline and online marketing channels
- Developing a deep understanding of assigned customer segments and audiences/markets, their challenges, and how the Business propositions address specific customer problems
- Maintaining knowledge of the combination of products, services and third-party partnership that comprise Business or cross-Business solutions
- Assist in managing campaign performance metrics and targets and track impact from activities while providing recommendations for improvement
- Be part of developing campaigns for new product launch
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ year experience in Marketing communication experience in medical device, pharma or life science space.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- US and EU – a requirement, Asia – an advantage.
- Collaborative, can-do attitude
- Strong motivational skills especially in fast-paced start-up environment
- Must have an understanding on how to create and manage campaigns inclusive of both offline and online channels
- Proven experience of assisting in managing multiple strategic initiatives and delivering excellent, on-time results, and generating clear reports of those results.
- Ability to understand customer decision journeys and translate clinical claims into effective campaign messaging and value propositions for target customer segments
Experience in creating formulate winning campaigns in the healthcare/medical technology demonstrated success in planning and executing Marcom strategies in different global