Human Xtensions is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for a passionate multi-tasking experienced Talent Acquisition to join our HR team.
In this role, you will take part in both HR and Talent Acquisition activities, you will lead all our full-cycle recruiting. Create pipeline and will find the best talented people who can match Human Xtensions by delivering various initiatives. You will also partner spectrum of HR disciplines, including employee relations, welfare and talent acquisition to drive business outcomes against the execution of our HR.
- Leading full-cycle recruiting: sourcing candidates, reviewing resumes, screening candidates through phone interviews, coordinating professional interviews, post-interview follow-up and conducting HR interviews
- Creatively recruit top-notch candidates and maintain a strong pipeline of talent while executing a meaningful candidate experience
- Reviewing applicant CVs and identifying talents that would be a match for Human Xtensions
- Coordinating the full-cycle recruitment process for multiple roles and ensuring the process is smooth and as quick as possible for candidates
- Creating a unique, memorable experience for candidates, while being an ambassador for our culture and mission.
- Work closely and collaboratively with hiring managers
- Help to provides moral and welfare services and activities
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, or similar.
- Experience in CV screening, phone interviews and scheduling while working under pressure in a high pace environment
- Experience in bio-tech organizations recruiting – Preferred
- Ability to multi-task and priorities workload
- English – proficient in writing and speaking
- Responsible for writing Job descriptions in English
- Creativity! An interesting and complex approach to sourcing
- Smart, Energetic, positive, highly motivated