Human Extensions is a rapidly growing startup, developing breakthrough technology in the field of robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS). We’re looking for an awesome clinical training specialist to join our core Embedded team that is reshaping MIS.
The HX Sales team is responsible for sales in of our products U.S. and part of the global Marketing and Sales.
This position requires agility, an open mindset, and a diversified skillset to head many different tasks and operations. If you are up for the challenge, don’t miss this opportunity, we’d love to have you on our team.
- Provide training on medical device to; surgeons, O.R. team, company employees and support sales, marketing, clinical usage, clinical trials and Business Development activities.
- Coordinate and work product evaluations within the territory, including the following: training surgeons and O.R. staff, and working with company resources on scheduling of sales and service support.
- Train, establish and maintain relationships with surgeons, nurses, and other healthcare professionals in the healthcare community.
- Support surgical cases, both in during evaluations and in existing accounts.
- Part of the knowledge source for clinical questions.
- Maintain open communication with the Marketing & Sales department.
- Support various sales activities.
- Prepare thorough written reports on existing and prospective customers.
- Communicate in a timely, consistent, and clear manner.
- Customer service-communication with customers on failures. Perform trouble shooting and quick /first failure analysis to solve the issue.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in clinical training at a leading company.
- Relevant experience in a similar position with a proven track record in laparoscopic and/or robotic surgery.
- Significant experience working in the O.R. with surgeons and staff.
- Excellent clinical knowledge including anatomy-terminology, surgical techniques, aseptic techniques.
- Excellent laparoscopic skills.
- Well respected by surgeons from a clinical knowledge point of view.
- Able to integrate seamlessly into an OR and become part of the team.
- High level of self-confidence, able to communicate with surgeons assertively with respect.
- Experience with surgical device sales, clinical development and/or marketing in the OR.
- Mandatory Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently with a strong customer focus.
- Strong technical know-how, troubleshooting abilities.
- Knows how to work in a stressful environment.
- Rolodex of leading surgeons this person has direct access to.
- Ability to travel frequently with many potential overnights per month.