YOUR HANDHELD SOLUTION
Robust yet compact and lightweight, HandX™ is an electromechanical, controlled laparoscopic device that merges man and machine, Advanced 8 degrees of freedom (DOF) for MIS.
Robust yet compact and lightweight, HandX™ is an electromechanical, controlled laparoscopic device that merges man and machine, advanced 8 degrees of freedom (DOF) MIS.
- CE marked
- Handheld surgical solution that combines the dexterity of robotic surgery with the benefits of an ergonomic modular handheld platform
- Short learning curve, designed to match and empower surgical teams of any skill Evelin any OR
- Small OR footprint
- High mobility and enabler for fast procedure turnover
- Scalable DOF enables customization of the performance envelope
- Personalized technology allows DOF customization
- Enables complex procedures
- No set-up time
- No workflow disruption No maintenance
- Supports multiple end-effectors
- Little as one instrument per procedure
- A single control interface for all product portfolio
HandX™ easily adjusts to fit the grip of the surgeon’s hand comfortably,
It simply extends the human hand into the targeted areas, used with ease and free mobility
- Ergonomic comfort
- Robust digital capacity in a lightweight handheld device Accommodates various hand sizes.
- Natural grip